Wednesday, August 22, 2018

everyone's a aliebn when ur a aliebn too by Jomny Sun

everyone's a aliebn when ur a aliebn tooeveryone's a aliebn when ur a aliebn too by Jomny Sun
My Rating: 5 of 5 stars
Finished Reading: August 11, 2018
Format: Book
Favorite Quote(s):
"Hmm... Well I guess everybody tells me i am too small and too slow to make a diference in this world but i am makimg a diference in my own world and i hope that is enough"
"we will always be with u. we internalize traits we observe in others as a way to honor and remeber them. we are all living memorials"
Review:
Flipping adorable. Also incredibly deep. Also timely. Everything happens for a raisin.

Will come back to for inspiration again and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Way Down by Jason Reynolds

Long Way Down by Jason Reynolds My Rating: 5 of 5 stars Finished Reading:  September 5, 2018 Format:  Book Favorite Quote(s): "Y...